Signing up is easy; simply visit our branch between 10 AM- 4:30 PM to apply.
All you need is an updated copy of your resume, photo ID, your direct deposit information (used for payroll) and your SIN number or if you’re going to apply for forklift job you must bring your forklift License.
English doesn’t need to be your first language, or even your second. But, you should be able to competently read, write and converse in basic conversational English.
We like to get to know the employee on our team; we ask that all applications be completed in person at one of our branch locations. If you aren’t able to attend a branch in person, please speak to a representative about alternate solutions.
We strives to be a ‘paperless’ organization, our employees are paid weekly via direct deposit.
Of course, we regularly recruit for a number of different shifts, and schedule. However, it helps to remain open to various shifts.
For a fact, everyone has to start somewhere!!
- No cost to run payroll, enrolment, or advertising,
- The screening process, criminal checks, records of employment are handled by us
- We handle everything from temporary, permanent to contracted employments
- We have WSIB coverage and will send from 7 as required. Employer’s staff only needs to write up an occurrence report for the agency’s use,
- We’ll cover all government liabilities like EI, CPP AN DWSIB.